terms and conditions
1. You, the consumer, by accessing this Website, have agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions as set out below.
2. You agree that in the event of any dispute of any nature that may arise between you and us, these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
3. You understand and accept that to the fullest possible extent permitted in law, we accept no responsibility for any loss or damage or injury caused to you or your hardware or software whether we cause such loss or injury directly or indirectly.
4. You acknowledge and will respect all such copyright and other intellectual property rights we own or may own in the look and feel of the Website and its contents including any sounds, music, text, graphics, data, stills, photographs and moving images. Such intellectual property rights shall include all registered and unregistered intellectual property rights of any type or nature including trademarks and community marks. You further agree that you will not infringe our copyright by any method or manner now known or as may exist in the future.
5. In the event that you buy any goods or services using our Website you will be bound by such terms as are notified by us to you on the Invoice that you will be sent once you have confirmed your order as indicated on the Website or on the Invoice itself.
6. In the absence of any Invoice being sent by us to you, the terms will be as specified within these terms and conditions or those specified on the Website itself concerning the price of the goods, the methods of acceptable payment and the timing of such payments, and the requirement by you to pay such additional carriage and freight charges as may be specified on the Website.
7. We have no responsibility to supply to you any goods or services as may be advertised for sale or supply on our Website. When you place the order for goods or services, you are making a legal offer to us, which we may or may not decide to accept. A legally binding contract will exist between us when you receive written confirmation from us (by e-mail or otherwise) that confirms your order.
8. In the event of any discrepancy between the terms and conditions specified or highlighted on the Website, and these terms and conditions, and or such terms and conditions as are specified in the Invoice, the prevailing terms will be those most favourable to us.
9. No terms agreed between us will be varied unless such a variation has been agreed by us in writing. However, we reserve the right to supply to you goods that are not exactly those you ordered, but are of an equivalent type and quality, at the same or less price than those you ordered. If you are supplied with goods at a lesser price than those you ordered and paid for, we will reimburse you with the difference.
10. You may return such goods as are supplied by us to you provided: you return the goods to us within 60 days of receipt by you; the goods are returned in their original packaging; the goods are in no worse a condition than when they were supplied to you by us; the goods are not of a type specified, or are supplied in circumstances as being, “non-returnable”. If these conditions are met we will refund you for the amount you originally paid for the goods within 60 days from the date we receive the goods back from you.
11. You may cancel an order for the supply of services by us to you within 7 days from the day you made payment provided we have not incurred any identifiable costs as a result of your order and the nature of the services intended to be supplied are not of a type specified by us or by law, as being exempt from cancellation. You confirm that such requirements as need to be met by us under The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (S.I. No 2334) have in fact been met. If these conditions are met we will refund you the amount you originally paid for the supply of the services within 30 days from the date we received notice of cancellation.
12. In the following circumstance goods shall be treated as being “non-returnable”: where the goods have been at your request personalised.
13. You will own the goods once they have been paid for and sent by us to you, and you will therefore be responsible for all risks of whatever nature that arise once the goods have been dispatched in good order by us to you. You are advised to take out adequate insurance cover for such eventualities.
14. This agreement is between you and us and not any third party, and this agreement is not intended to confer any rights of any nature upon any party other than you and us and our legal associates.
15. We do not sell any customer details to any third parties.
16. All internet transactions are stored on a secure, encrypted server. When shopping on our Website a “cookie” will be temporarily stored on your web browser. This is used to retain data about what's in your shopping basket on a temporary basis. As soon as the browser is closed, the data is lost.
17. If you have any queries or concerns relating to our Website or our products or services or these terms and conditions please forward your query to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
18. If you do not wish to receive unsolicited information about future products or services from us, then please email us as indicated above simply stating 'Unsubscribe' in the subject line. Alternatively click on the unsubscribe link in the email and follow the instructions.
19. All information that you supply to us under any circumstances shall be to the best of your knowledge and belief, true and accurate, and not misleading in any manner.